EchoLUTION - DNA Extraction Kits
For years, the quality, speed and convenience of conventional DNA extraction has remained the same. However, at BioEcho, we believe that even the most routine molecular biology protocols can be improved. To address this goal, BioEcho scientists have developed the EchoLUTION product line, a series of innovative kits for the single-step extraction of DNA from various sample types. Negative chromatography, in which contaminants are efficiently adsorbed, allows the target DNA to flow through the column. After the efficient lysis of the sample, only one short centrifugation step is required for outstanding results.
EchoLUTION single-step DNA purification offers you the following advantages:
- Superior quality, excellent results in all downstream applications.
- Higher DNA recovery (>95%) than conventional methods
- Highly efficient tissue lysis (only 30 minutes)
- Significantly fewer handling steps compared to bind–wash–elute protocols (50–70% fewer steps)
- Drastically reduced hands-on time needed (2-5 times faster, depending on application)
- No hazardous reagents
- Minimized plastic waste (70% less)
- Sustainable, lastic-free packaging
Discover the advantages of the next generation of DNA purification and try EchoLUTION!
BioEcho will launch EchoLUTION products for RNA and plasmid soon, as well as all related high-throughput formats. For cleanup of DNA using the same superior technology, see our EchoCLEAN cleanup kits.
NOTE: BioEcho kits are not for in vitro
- EchoLUTION Blood DNA Kit
For single-step spin column purification from up to 40 µl liquid blood or dried blood spots (FTA cards). Purification of genomic DNA from up to 40 µl animal or human blood yields 1-2 µg highly purified DNA suitable for all molecular biology applications. Also includes a protocol for genomic DNA extraction from FTA cards yielding up to 1 µg per 5 card punches (Ø 3mm each).
- EchoLUTION Cell Culture DNA Kit
For the purification of genomic, mitochondrial or plasmid DNA from up to 2 x 106 eukaryotic cells (cell lines or primary cells). EchoLUTION-purified DNA is highly suitable for all molecular biology downstream applications such as PCR, Genotyping and Next Generation Sequencing.
- EchoLUTION Tissue DNA Micro Kit
For the purification of genomic DNA from 0.1 to 10 mg animal or human tissue (fresh, frozen or stabilized) yielding up to 80 µg (depending on tissue) highly purified DNA suitable for all molecular biology applications.
- EchoLUTION Plant DNA Kit (Now available for beta testing! Contact us: email@example.com)
For the purification of genomic DNA from plant tissue yielding 5–100 µg highly purified DNA (depending on plant and tissue age) suitable for all molecular biology applications.
- EchoLUTION Bacterial DNA Kit (coming soon)
For the purification of genomic DNA from 1 ml bacterial culture yielding 5–20 µg highly purified DNA (depending on type of bacteria and fermentation conditions) suitable for all molecular biology applications.
- EchoLUTION FFPE Tissue DNA Kit (coming soon)
For the isolation of genomic DNA from FFPE paraffin embedded tissue slides yielding highly purified genomic DNA suitable for all molecular biology applications. The ideal product to combine with BioEcho’s non-hazardous EchoFLOW FFPE Paraffin Removal Solution.