DNA Extraction 2.0 - Invest in the Future
BioEcho Life Science GmbH serves the Genomic Research and Molecular Diagnostics markets. We develop, manufacture and distribute kits and reagents for manual and automated DNA and RNA isolation and processing.
Extraction of genomic material (nucleic acids: DNA, RNA) is a base technology applied in many ways in modern Life Sciences and Biotech, such as diagnosis of inherited and acquired diseases (cancer, infection), therapy accompanying (companion) diagnostics, genome research, forensics, and food testing. The market and the number of applications as well as the sample throughput are growing extremely fast. The mode of extraction and purification, i. e. the purity of the prepared DNA, determines the quality of downstream operations (PCR, NGS, other enzymatic manipulations) and its results as well as the speed and throughput of the entire processes. In order to meet the growing demand on high-quality nucleic acid preparation in genomic research and Molecular Diagnostics, faster and simpler processes are required for the molecular biology of the future.
Facing these challenges, BioEcho has developed a new base technology that fulfills all these demands of a state-of-the-art medical and research practice: a single-step purification that enables dramatically faster sample processing and delivers genomic DNA preparations in a purity that has never been reached before. And it's ecologically responsible, too! Our technology works without aggressive chemicals and reduces plastic waste by more than 70%.
Our first products based on this single-step technology are available - and many more are to come in the near future.
We strongly believe that our strengths will convince you:
- Extraction of Nucleic Acids from various clinical & scientific sample types (e. g., gDNA from tissues, blood, plant etc.)
- 2- 3 times fastersingle-step processes than previous methods
- Patent pending procedure single-step technology
- 2-5 times higher DNA yield from the same amount of sample material)
- Highest purity available – better downstream results due to absence of inhibitory impurities (e. g., up to 10-fold increased PCR sensitivity)
- Economic and ecologic sustainability – 3-fold reduction of medical waste saves thousands of $/€ of purchasing and disposal costs
To prepare for future accelerated company growth, BioEcho is currently preparing its second financing round. A selection of some of BioEcho’s technical assets has been listed above. Here are a few more reasons why an investment into BioEcho may be attractive to you:
- Genomic sample preparation is a fast growing segment of a multi-billion market
- BioEcho represents a team with ~80 years of senior professional experience and a track record in the international biotechnology and diagnostics industries
- Well filled pipeline of innovative products & tools for quick and efficient extraction, processing and analysis of nucleic acids (e. g., liquid biopsy applications, lab automation)
- A growing number of high-calibre collaborations with Pharma and Biotech for development of Point-of-Care and automation products and processes
- We act responsibly and highly respect our environment: we only develop sustainable, non-toxic and eco-friendly products and procedures
BioEcho is currently funded by
- The team of founders
- Private investors
- A Crowdinvesting campaign on medifundo
Our private investors include
FS Life Science Investment UG
We welcome private as well as Venture Capital and corporate Venture Capital investors! To explore further investment opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BioEcho Life Sciences GmbH has qualified for the INVEST 2.0 programme launched by the German Federal Ministry of Economics.
Business Angel investors receive a 20% tax-free refund of investments into BioEcho!
Click here for further information: www.bmwi.de/go/invest
A look into the future:
The BioEcho management, Dr. Frank Schäfer and Dr. Markus Müller
Our data speak for themselves:
high yield and speed of process
BioEcho in "Handelsblatt"
"Die Erbgut-Reiniger" (The Genome Cleaner) was the title of the full-page coverage of BioEcho in the well-known business magazine "Handelsblatt"
See the article as PDF File