DNA Extraction 2.0 - Invest in the Future
Extraction of genomic material (nucleic acids: DNA, RNA) is a base technology applied in many ways in modern Life Sciences and Biotech, such as diagnosis of inherited and acquired diseases (cancer, infection), therapy accompanying (companion) diagnostics, genome research, forensics, and food testing. The market and the number of applications as well as the sample throughput are growing extremely fast. The mode of extraction and purification, i. e. the purity of the prepared DNA, determines the quality of downstream operations (PCR, NGS, other enzymatic manipulations) and its results as well as the speed and throughput of the entire processes.
Facing these challenges, BioEcho has developed a new base technology that fulfills all these demands of a state-of-the-art medical and research practice: a single-step purification that enables dramatically faster sample processing and delivers genomic DNA preparations in a purity that has never been reached before. And it's ecologically responsible, too! Works without aggressive chemicals and reduces plastic waste dramatically.
Now, our first products based on this single-step technology are available - and many more are to come in the near future.
We strongly believe that our arguments will convince you:
- Extraction of Nucleic Acids from various clinical samples (e. g., gDNA from tissues, blood etc.)
- Speedy, one-step genomic sample preparation
- Higher DNA yield from the same amount of sample material
- Highest purity available - better downstream results (e. g., PCR sensitivity, improved efficiency in enzymatic reactions)
- 3-fold reduction of medical waste - savings of thousands of $/€ of purchase and disposal costs
BioEcho is about to close its first financing round. As one of the components, we have recently launched a crowd investing initiative with our platform partner medifundo (www.medifundo.de). The campaign is now open for your participation (see link below).
A selection of some of the technical aspects has been liested above. Here are a few more reasons why an investment into BioEcho may be attractive to you:
Follow us on this route and get informed:
To our crowd investing campaign >>
- Genomic sample preparation is a fast growing segment of a multi-billion market
- BioEcho represents a team with >40 years of senior professional experience and a track record in the international biotechnology and diagnostics industries
- Well filled pipeline of innovative products & tools for quick and efficient extraction, processing and analysis of nucleic acids (e. g., for NGS work flows, liquid biopsy applications, lab automation)
- We follow a general trend towards more respect for our environment: we develop sustainable and eco-friendly products and procedures
BioEcho is currently funded by
- The team of founders
- Private investors
- New: ongoing crowd investing campaign on medifundo - the first German platform specialized on crowd-based fundraising for Start-ups in the Life Sciences and Biotechnology industry.
To explore further investment opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com
Business Angel investors receive a 20% tax-free refund of investments into BioEcho!
Click here for further information: www.bmwi.de/go/invest
A look into the future:
The BioEcho management, Dr. Frank Schäfer and Dr. Markus Müller
Our data speak for themselves:
high yield and speed of process
Information on the BioEcho Crowd Investing campaign on www.medifundo.de: