Office Manager (m/f/d)
BioEcho Life Sciences was founded in 2016 by a team of exceptionally skilled executives with exceeding managerial expertise, an excellent R&D know-how and experience in isolation and processing of DNA and RNA. Over the past 5 years, BioEcho has successfully and sustainably pursued its goal of revolutionizing the field of genomic sample preparation, an area where innovation hasn’t been seen for decades. With our products we overcome the limitations of common methods in molecular diagnostics and molecular biology, while we keep on forming the company and providing an environment that is entirely committed to sustainability.
BioEcho’s technological solutions were unthinkable until recently
Core technologies include dramatically simplified isolation procedures for nucleic acids in a single step, which forms the
basis of BioEcho’s portfolio of kits for purification and processing of DNA and RNA. Furthermore, the pipeline is packed
with more interesting products ready to enter the market.
BioEcho - the pioneer of sustainability in molecular biology
BioEcho is consistently committed to encouraging ecological responsibility. Even more, sustainability, environmental
compatibility and user health have been a focus of BioEcho since the moment of its foundation and this commitment is
tangible and lived throughout the company. With our products we prove that plastic waste can be reduced, packaging
materials can be recyclable, and the use of hazardous materials can be minimized. Therefore, BioEcho Life Sciences
undoubtedly is a pioneer company to introduce sustainability to modern molecular biology labs.
Office Manager Role: Important role for the organization and requires a motivated, detailed orientated person willing to
contribute to their primary duties and stepping in to support colleagues as required in a small start up environment.
How you will make an impact:
- With responsibilities managing the Account Receivables for products and goods arriving to the office
- Manage Account payables for invoices for products sold
- Support payments to our external partners.
- Manage supplies and materials for the office.
- When required support logistic coordinator for shipping requirements
- Work within the ERP to maintain accurate record of all transactions
- Implementation of new processes
- Continual review and implementation of improvements for existing processes
- You report to the General Manager – Boston, USA.
This job might be for you if:
- Have previous office management and/or bookkeeping experience
- Detailed oriented person where accuracy is a high priority
- Enthusiastic, energetic, motivated individual willing to take on various roles in a growing business
- Ability to work independently
- You have experience with data management in ERP systems
- You have skills related to daily office tasks, organizing documentation, answering phones, sending faxes
- Experience planning and coordinating events
- Physical fitness / ability to work under pressure required
- Clean and orderly work ethic
- Ability to reliability work in a team and having good comprehension skill
What BioEcho offers:
- A start up feeling with short communication channels and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and home office solutions.
- Products with real benefits to your customers.
- Fun work environment with a friendly, energetic and dynamic team.
- Exciting opportunities for further development and promotion due to our quick and sustainable growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Regular team events.
As soon as possible