Sales Manager (m/f/d)
relationships and the revenue stream for the organization.
How you will make an impact:
- You are responsible for execution of strategic and tactical sales plans.
- You generate leads and qualify prospects to successfully reach sales targets in the designated territory
- You contribute to business plans including budgets, forecasts and sales activities.
- You plan and coordinate for national and local conferences.
- You support product development by providing user feedback on specific applications, market insights, and competitor analyses.
- You advance new market opportunities and establish relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- You develop a solid user base and levels of high market presence in the designated territory.
- You report to the General Manager – Boston, USA.
This job might be for you if:
- You have 3+ years of sales experience selling to research, clinical and/or diagnostic markets at high levels within the
- customer organization.
- You have deep knowledge of molecular biological methods.
- You enjoy building and maintaining strong networks within our specific markets.
- You are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic. You are focused and pay attention to details.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You like learning new things, and you learn them quickly.
- You take ownership of your organization and time.
- You have strong communication skills in English. Clearly communicating via presentations and written methods.
What BioEcho offers:
- A start up feeling with short communication channels and flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working hours and home office solutions.
- Products with real benefits to your customers.
- Fun work environment with a friendly, energetic and dynamic team.
- Exciting opportunities for further development and promotion due to our quick and sustainable growth.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Regular team even
Full time, permanent
as soon as possible
General Manager - USA
400 Tradecenter Drive Suite 6900