Next Generation kits and methods for DNA/RNA extraction and analysis towards more convenience, quality and speed
Improving convenience, speed and quality are the main parameters for our product development programs. Our team of senior scientists, with many decades of kit development expertise, combines forces to create tools that exhibit clear advantages over state-of-the-art technologies in the hands of customers for their molecular workflows in the bioscience industry and academia.
Each of our products should meet several or all of the following criteria:
- Superior quality through modern DNA/RNA extraction technology
- Significantly fewer steps compared to conventional kit technology
- Flexibility in throughput – either spin or 96-well formats
- Drastically reduced time required compared to conventional DNA extraction kit technology
- Higher yield and recovery than conventional kit technology
- No hazardous materials & minimized plastic waste
- Fair price
Only if these specifications are met, will BioEcho integrate the corresponding products into the portfolio. As a young company with mostly senior staff, we continuously develop, in-license and launch products that improve daily laboratory routines.
Our product portfolio includes the following product classes:
Products coming soon are RNA and bacterial DNA extraction kits and for our 96-well formats for high-throughput applications handling-free full automation.
Feedback on the performance of BioEcho products and proposals for improvements or new kit ideas are a cornerstone of our corporate philosophy. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
BioEcho products may be ordered online or via one of our local distributors.