EchoCLEAN — innovative single-step cleanup kits for a variety of samples and applications
BioEcho has developed a series of unique EchoCLEAN cleanup kits that combine selected reversed
chromatography resins to capture contaminants, inhibitors and enzymes present in nucleic acid samples. In
a single centrifugation step, nucleic acids of superior purity are obtained that are ready-to-use for all
EchoCLEAN kits not only offer a drastically reduced processing time and very little handling, but also
deliver >95% recovery of the target nucleic acid. This is in clear contrast to most other products available
on the market, such as silica-based products, which loose 20–30% of the nucleic acid during the bind–
- Superior quality and excellent results in all downstream applications
- Higher yield (over 95%) than conventional methods
- Efficient removal of even very tough contaminants
- Significantly fewer handling steps (50–70%) in a single-step protocol compared to bind–wash–elute products
- Drastically reduced time needed (2–3 times faster, depending on application)
- No hazardous materials
- Minimized plastic waste (50% less)
- Plastic Free Packaging
BioEcho also offers products for the purification of genomic DNA from various samples.
Please visit the nucleic acid extraction section to find out more about our EchoLUTION product line.
Coming soon in formats for RNA and plasmid as well as high-throughput.
NOTE: BioEcho kits are not for in vitro diagnostic use
EchoCLEAN nucleic acid cleanup kits
Trademarks: BioEcho; EchoCLEANTM (BioEcho Life Sciences GmbH; Germany); TRIzolTM (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; USA)
- EchoCLEAN DNA Cleanup Kit (for DNA >50 bp)
For single step cleanup and desalting of DNA in just 3 minutes. Reliably removes all unwanted molecules and contaminants such as oligonucleotides, phenol, inhibitors and salts
- EchoCLEAN Organic Solvent DNA CleanUp
For single step cleanup! Reliably removes phenol, TRIzolTM, chloroform, ethanol
- EchoCLEAN RNA Cleanup Kit
For cleanup of RNA purified with phenol- or silica-based methods containing inhibitory amounts of phenol, chaotrophic salts and/or ethanol. After a single centrifugation step, these impurities are efficiently removed and the RNA is suited for all downstream applications.