EchoLUTION Tissue DNA 96 Kit (8 x 96)
For single-step purification of genomic and mitochondrial DNA from 0.1 to 10 mg of human or animal tissue (fresh, frozen, or stabilized).
Features:Convenience and speed: Workflow complete in just 50 minutes due to reduced steps and short lysis time
High compatibility: Suitable for extraction of genomic and mitochondrial DNA from fresh, frozen, and stabilized tissue as well as challenging samples such as adipose tissue or muscle
High sensitivity: Highly pure DNA free of contaminants and inhibitors
Reliable results: Lysis under physiological conditions results in long and intact DNA perfectly suited for downstream applications such as PCR and NGS.
Sustainability: Up to 70% less plastic consumption compared to other extraction methods and no usage of hazardous reagents.
- TurboLyse Protease Tissue (2 x 2.5 mL)
- RNase Tissue (1 x 800 µL)
- Lysis Buffer Tissue (3 x 40 mL)
- Clearing Solution Tissue (1 x 12 mL)
- Low-TE Buffer (2 x 1.2 mL)
- Purification Plates 96 Type 1 (8 plates)
- Elution Plates 96 Type 1 (8 plates)
- Lysis Plates Type 2 (8 plates)
- Sealing Foil (8 foils)
- Adhesive Foil (8 foils)
Principle of the EchoLUTION Tissue workflow:
„We used BioEcho’s EchoLUTION kits Tissue DNA Micro and Cell Culture DNA for extraction of genomic DNA from cultured cells and from fresh and stabilized human tissue. Both kits impressed with their simplicity, speed, and with stable and reproducible yields. Purified DNA could immediately be used for downstream applications such as PCR. With the CellCulture DNA Kit, we were also able to isolate plasmid DNA from eukaryotic cells for efficient subsequent transformation of E. coli.”
What can I expect?
- A brief conversation to discuss your needs and find a perfect fit for them
- Live or virtual demonstration of our product handling and performance
- All questions answered to make sure you have all the information needed
- No commitment whatsoever